Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here I still sit

Well, here I sit, still not back to work yet. I went to the chiropractor and the doctor yesterday. My doctor could feel knots in my back and said it was still swollen so she wants me out until Thursday. I did do a few things around the house today. Just a little laundry and made dinner but it is more than I have done. I am paying for it with a little bit more of a sore back. I go back to the chiropractor tomorrow. We are going to begin working on my neck pain (chronic) because he does not want to work on my lower back until my middle back is healed. Oh what fun. I am just praying my doctor's bills are too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment