Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fort Stanwix National Monument

After we left the campsite on Monday we stopped in Rome, NY at Fort Stanwix National Monument. I love US History so this was more my idea but Dustin obliged me. I learned about the history and really enjoyed visiting it. I would love to go to the reenactment either Novebmer 8 or 9 but I am not sure Dustin is into that. I guess I need to find someone who would enjoy it as much as I would. Here are some pictures.


















No comments:

Post a Comment