Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OTR

About a month ago I joined a message board for women who are going to or have had breast reductions. I am really glad I joined because I have learned so much and have gotten so many tips. The one thing I have been wondering about is OTR. Everyone keeps talking about being OTR. From reading it is obviously after surgery but for the life of me I could not even imagine what it stood for. After a little research I finally know. You probably won't find it as interesting as I did but I am going to tell you anyway.

OTR means Over the Rainbow. Why you ask? It refers to Judy Garland's chest in the Wizard of Oz. Apparently, her chest was wrapped so she'd appear flat-chestedto make her look more like a little girl.

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting! Never knew that! Learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete