Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Family Support

My mind keeps drifting back to Saturday during the graveside service. My Grandpa was sitting in a chair. I had Grandpa's right shoulder, my Aunt Linda had his left shoulder, Jeanette had his left hand and my Dad had his right hand. Behind Aunt Linda and I stood my Uncle Harold, who had his arms around Aunt Linda and and I. What a beautiful picture of the support my family provides to one another. This is not the first time our family has come together to support one another...it is done all the time. I don't know what I would do without them. I feel bad for people that do not have the kind of family support I have...I am truly blessed by God. He gave me family...not just the ones I am close to in distance but those far away as well. I know there are a few of my family members that read this so to you I say...thank you and I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful post. I also have family that I don't know what I would do without them. There is so much support.

    ReplyDelete