Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Flowers

As many of you know I planting and taking care of my flowers. I take great pride in them. Here are some pics I have taken of my first blooms. I wish you all could come see them in person as they are so much more beautiful!

My Clematis:


My bucket: The orange flowers open when it is sunny out. The centers are purple.


Dustin, our fisherman, Cranesbill Geranium and Hostas


Pom Pom Flower (Alum)


Columbine


Tiki Torch Coneflower (are much more orange in person)


Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment