Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Session 2: Homework

I had my second session of counseling tonight. It went very well. We talked about the things that have happened since my first session and my feelings about them. Then we started in on how I am going to start taking care of my house. This short 45 minute conversation led to a long list of homework for me! I am to work on myself and report back at my next session. I thought my days of getting homework were over but I guess I was wrong! :D

My homework:
1. Start exercising and eating better
2. Start going to church more often
3. Start doing a daily devotional every morning
4. Clean my bedroom
5. Set up my scrapbooking area
6. Work on cleaning the rest of the house

It doesn't seem like a long list but it really is. These are all things I need to do to take care of myself. They are things I, along with the help of M, identified. Stay tuned for how I am doing on these tasks!

5 comments:

  1. I am glad that your session went well. Praying that you are able to accomplish your goals. I am a list maker and I always feel great marking things off my list. I am sure that you will too. I will stay tuned!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very proud of you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it went well! That's an impressive list! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things are going well for you as you tackle this list! Still praying for you every day! Can't wait to see all of these marked off!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Steph,
    I also like lists... it is a good starting point to know what I have to do! Praying for you.

    Fawnda

    ReplyDelete