Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

January 27

I decided I needed to make something I could eat for lunch or snacks. I searched the Internet for recipes dealing with oatmeal. I found several. I decided to make oatmeal scones but I added raisins and pistachios. I made 8 so they should last part of the week. I want to continue making things such as this to have to eat.

Today is my day off from working out.

Food:
- English muffin with 1 egg, 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese and 1 piece of ham
- 2 Oatmeal Scones with raisins and pistachios (1 serving fruit)
- 1 cup milk

- 10 Ritz crackers with vegetable spread (1 serving vegetable)
- Tangelo
- Diet Pepsi
- 1 Chicken enchilada
- Very small bowl raspberry sherbet

I ate my sherbet after 8.

Water: 64 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment