Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Praise from the accident

I praise God for all He has given us over the past week. Here is a list...

  • He protected Mom and Dad.
  • He gave us our tax money to purchase needed things and be able to get back and forth from the hospital.
  • He gave us the strength to continue moving even when we thought we couldn't do anymore.
  • He has given many people who have given us their thoughts and prayers.
  • He is healing my Mom and Dad.
  • He has healed my relationship with my Mom.
  • He gave us all safety as we traveled the 1+ hours back and forth to the hospital.
  • He gave us a great vet that would see Augge when we needed to.
  • He gave us wonderful employers that gave us the time off we needed.
  • He has held us in His arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment