Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Did you see it?

My ticker at the bottom of the page? Did you see that is says 7 days until my surgery? One week from this moment, if everything goes according to planned, I will be ending my third hour of surgery. I cannot believe it is so close! Remember when you were a child...you would get really excited about Christmas weeks before Christmas was actually here? I feel the same way...I am so excited I can barely sleep! One of the secretaries I work with asked if I was ready. Of course, I told her how excited I am. She told me I have a twinkle in my eyes. Oh I cannot wait!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Steph! I know that you're going to be so pleased with the end result! Praying for you everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, good luck with your surgery! I will be praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less than a week! How exciting! I will be praying for you!

    Fawnda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited for you and praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete