Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We need prayer

I have hesitated to write this here, not sure why but I decided to do it regardless of my thoughts not to. Dustin and I are having a lot of problems right now. I am praying we can get through this rough patch but I really just don't know. I feel sick about what is going on and I have even thought about canceling my surgery but I know I need to have it. I don't know what to do anymore. Please pray for both of us.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, sweetie, I'm soooo sorry. I will definitely be praying for you guys. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying for you and Dustin and will continue to do so. (((HUGS)))

    Liz

    ReplyDelete