Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back in the game

I started Weight Watchers almost 3 weeks ago. The first two weeks I lost 7 pounds. This week has been very off and on. It is really hard to eat healthy when I am at home...too much access to bad foods.

I also would like to start running. It will definitely be a slow start because I am so out of shape but at least a start. I purchased new running shoes last week. They are yellow so I love them.

1 comment: