Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Bucket List

1. Be a Mom
2. Travel to Germany
3. Travel to the Western side of the United States
4. Take a cruise to Alaska
5. Lose weight and keep it off
6. Live in the country where I have no neighbors
7. Run a race...any "real" race
8. Read the Bible in a year


I guess that is it, for now at least. I thought it would be longer. Is that because I am happy with life? Is it because I am a simple person? Is it because I have experienced a lot in life already? Who knows? I am sure the people that really know me can answer that question better than I.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to take a cruise to Alaska!

    I want to eat at Red Lobster for my bucket list.....how sad, huh? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my daily prayer that your #1 comes true! Praying so very hard for you, dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great Goals! I hope and pray that you will reach all of them!!

    ReplyDelete