Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our Furbabies

I decided to dedicate a post to our furbabies. They are truly my joy (along with Dustin)

First...Zeke...he is our Cockatiel. He loves to whistle the sexy whistle and the come here whistle. He also says Good morning Zekers. Other than that he love to squawk and whistle whatever. I absolutely adore him. He is a sweetheart even if he draw blood if you put your finger in his cage too many time. Unfortunately, I do not have a pic of him. I should get one though. It is hard between those bars. Zeke is approximately 6 years old so he should be with us for many more years.


Next came Zoey. She was a stray at my parent's house. She is adorable and loves people! I cannot get over how sweet she is! She loves to go outside and sleep anywhere soft. She also like to sleep on our heaters. They are the old style, tall and wavy. It seems like it would hurt but I guess she has enough fat that they don't bother her. I got Zoey the day after Thanksgiving 2000. Zoey is getting up there in age. Since she was a stray we don't know exactly how old she is but the best estimate is 13.



Next we have Gucci. She really does not like anyone but me. She spends all her time upstairs because she hates Augge. She really is lovable and sweet even though it is only to me. She is afraid of a lot of things including when I sneeze. She is great company when I got to bed! I got Gucci On Halloween in 2001. She is 7 years old.





Last but definitely not least is Sir Augger Roach. He is commonly called Augge, Mutts, Mister and whatever else comes to mind. He is our 2 year old Chocolate Lab with a TON of energy. He loves swimming, chasing his tail, chasing balls, trying to get squirrels and birds, pretending he is a lap dog and much more. We got him at 6 weeks old and 8 pounds. We got him exactly 5 months to the day we moved into our house and the day before we moved into our redone bedroom (that was part of the deal). He is now 110 pounds of nothing but muscle! He loves to have company and loves kids. There are somedays I would like to give him away but I absolutely adore him and want him to be here forever.




Well, that is our circus as I like to call it. We enjoy them and they take a lot of our time!




1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see your comment on my blogsite. I hadn't gotten up the courage to post on the stepping stones site yet. After seeing how much you care (without even knowing me) it gave me the courage to share some of my story. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete