Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Friday, April 18, 2008

A YUCK Day!

Today is one of those days I dread coming. Some of you know about them. The days, that out of the blue for no apparent reason you feel yuck. I mean emotionally. I am not sure how other to describe the day except this way. For some reason every once in a while I have those days when not having a child hits me harder than others. When I actually feel sick to my stomach and my heart hurts. One of those days when I could just sit here and cry. I really hate these kinds of days. Days like this I lean on God harder then usual. I know it is because of Him that I get through the day. I know it is because of Him that I am able to get up some mornings. I know it is because of Him I have the life I have and I am thankful for it and what He has given me. I praise the Lord for His greatness!

1 comment:

  1. Steph,
    I hate those days and have them too! I really think it's those days when God lets us know that we have to depend on him to get through it.
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete