Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Almost Fall

I feel like I have not had a summer break and I only have 2 more days until the new school year starts. :( Summer school was really rough this year, actually most of the summer was rough. Sometimes I think the school year is better than summer because at least I have long weekends and breaks to look forward to.

I cannot believe that Monday will bring September 1. I cannot believe that one month from today I will be 32. Where does time go? Soon we will be looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas then welcoming in 2009 (WOW). As time goes by, too quickly for me sometimes, I become more and more thankful for what I have been given. When it seems I cannot be more thankful, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment