Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cinnamon Altoids

I asked Dustin to bring me home some sugar-free cinnamon gum. Well, he brought me gum but it was 2 packages of Cinnamon Altoids. I really did not think I would like them because I have had Altoids before and they were way too strong. I have been craving cinnamon since I stopped smoking so I was a little disappointed. I did not say anything but opened the Altoids and got one. Wow! They are so good and sure do a good job curbing the cravings!

So...recommendation #1 for stopping smoking...Chantix, recommendation #2...Cinnamon Altoids

3 comments:

  1. Steph - Glad the cinammon helped. You are going to have good day and bad days. Remember the best thing is when you have a craving to smoke, stop and say a prayer. God will give you the strength to get through it. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. aargh, sorry about the above deleted post.
    lemme try again....
    hey- i am kinda new to your blog. left one other comment. but am trying to catch up on everyones.
    how is that Chantix working for you? I ask because i tried it awhile back to stop and it really messed me up, like made me feel depressed and unmotivated. ugh. i had to stop after 2 weeks and just went cold turkey.

    are you doing okay on it? i think it is different for everyone just like anything else.

    As for cinnamon- it rocks. Gotta luv the stuff as a great anytime treat!

    -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! Glad they worked for you! I'm so proud of you for doing so well.

    I love your mom's comment to stop and say a prayer. That's cool. Your mom sounds like a great mom.

    ReplyDelete