Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...

No, not my two front teeth...I already have them! I want a gift certificate or two (or three) to Victoria's Secret because, finally, I will be able to get some pretty bras that fit! I also want money for new clothes. Why the new clothes? Well, I have 12 weeks until my surgery. If I lose 2 pounds a week that will be 24 pounds gone. That, combined with my reduction means...Stephanie needs some new clothes! I will be so easy to shop for this year! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! That would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph,
    I so remember walking in to Victoria's Secret and being able to purchase a bra from the store rather than online!! It was so fun!
    You're gonna have so much fun! It's so nice when your shirt doesn't bunch open too!! I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete