Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Monday, September 22, 2008

The letter finally came!

I received the letter from my insurance company regarding my breast reduction today. IT WAS APPROVED! I guess I really should not be surprised but I am. Tomorrow I am going to call the office to see what the next step is. I really, really want to get the surgery scheduled. This might mean I need to add another ticker at the bottom, if I can find one for that sort of thing. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know there are many decision to be made but I am praying the Lord will guide you. Just by being approved without an appeal is an answer to prayer so I believe the Lord is opening the door for you. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete