Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well that was fast!

I called my plastic surgeon's (how weird is it to write that!) office this morning. I told her what day I wanted to have my surgery. She said she would have to get back to me. She said it would probably be a few days. Well...she just called. I cannot believe it was that fast. Here is the run down...

November 25 - Appointment at the office
December 3 - Appointment at the hospital

and for the big day...

December 15 at 10:45 so if things go well by December 15 at 3:00 I should be in or on my way to the recovery room.

Now I feel a little sick to my stomach because of all I have to do! Here is my list...

Get everything ready for Christmas...early!
Have the house very, very clean so Dustin only has to maintain
Make some meals and freeze them so it will be easier for Dustin

I know I have a ton of time but if you know me well you also know I am a planner so I will need to start planning now!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some dates! That's cool! Good luck getting things done...I'm sure it'll go fine. :)

    ReplyDelete