Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nothing New

I have not posted in so long. Why, you ask? Because there really is not much to post about.

As you can tell there is 22 days left until my breast reduction. I am excited yet nervous. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to get cleared for surgery. On Tuesday I have an appointment with my plastic surgeon on Ithaca. I am looking forward to this appointment because I know it will give me a lot more information. On December 3 I have an appointment at the hospital for pre-admissions stuff. December 15 is the big day.

Dustin and I are hosting Thanksgiving. This will be out third year having Thanksgiving here. I am looking forward to it but wish I had more than me, myself and I to get the house and food ready. Oh well, at least it helps me get the house cleaned, one less thing I need to do before surgery.

We have had a ton of snow for November, well at least I think. Total we have probably had a foot of snow. However, now there is probably only 6 inches or less on the ground. The sun has been out and has melted a lot of it. Supposedly we are suppose to have more Monday night into Tuesday. I don't really know.

I guess that is it...as I said, really nothing new, just some rambling. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope Thanksgiving goes well for you guys!! I'd take some of your snow..I'm actually in the mood for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had breast reduction (Nov. 5) they took out 3 lbs, I feel SO much better, my back doesn't hurt, as time goes on I find I can do things I couldn't before and it's not even 3 weeks yet! I look in the mirror and it really feels like that's the real me instead of before the operation (hope this makes sense to you) I also wanted to say the pain is not even close to what I thought it would be! what a relief that was!

    I wish you the best, you'll be happy with the result! keep me up to date if you don't mind just leave a post on my blog

    ReplyDelete