Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sick and Rambling

Of course, wouldn't you know it...I am sick. I have 15 days left until my surgery and I am sick! Of course sickness comes at the most inconvenient of times...when you have a ton of things you need to do. Instead of worrying about not getting things done, I am resting so I get better quicker. All too often in the past I have pushed myself and gotten bronchitis. I certainly don't want it now! I have also decided not to stress...what happens if I don't get everything done? I will survive and I will make due. I am sure my Mom will be more than happy to wrap her Christmas gifts when she comes to stay with me after surgery :D Just kidding, hers will be done.

Speaking of Christmas...there is only 26 days left so if you haven't even thought about it you had better get going. Remember, time goes faster the older you get and you are a year old than you were last year! :D

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment