Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Monday, November 24, 2008

One down, two more to go

I had the first of three appointments prior to my breast reduction. This was a pre-op to make sure I am physically able to have surgery. I guess I am getting old because I have never had to have a check-up prior to surgery. I was really worried about it for some reason. I was thinking they would find some reason I would be unable to have surgery. However, all went well and I am in prime condition to have surgery. I am really excited.

Tomorrow should prove to be the most interesting appointment. It is the appointment with my plastic surgeon. I think I will get marked up and we will talk about post-op and all that stuff. I have a list of questions I want to ask him about recovery and what I need to get.

On December 3 I will be going to the hospital for my pre-admissions. I think this is odd because I have always done pre-admission things over the phone. However, nobody I know has been to this hospital. I don't even know where it is so it is good that I have to go there. I think it will cut down on some stress three weeks from today...yep, you heard it...THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY...that is 21 days...504 hours...30, 240 minutes...1, 814, 400 seconds...not that I am really counting or anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment