Welcome to my blog. I cannot say it will always be positive nor will it always be happy but it is life. God does not give us an guarantees in life except that He will love us, provide for us and take care of us. My life has taken turns I would never have anticipated but through God's grace and love I continue on my journey, one step at a time.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 21, 2008

I am off to a very good start today. I went to the gym. My workout lasted 50 minutes. Here it is:

Treadmill: 3.3 average speed (highest 3.6) for 30 minutes, 1.8 miles (3 minute warm-up and 3 minute cool-down)
Exercise Bike: 14 minutes average level 2 (highest 3), 5 miles

I also weighed in this morning before going to the gym. I weighed 210. That is 4 lbs. less than the last time I weighed in! I am thrilled about that!

Food:
Low fat cottage cheese
Green and red peppers (2 servings)
8 Ritz crackers with a dab o f peanut butter
10 pistachios
1 tablespoon cream cheese frosting
Kielbasa and sauerkraut (1 serving)
Broccoli (1 serving)
¼ cup mashed potatoes
Milk

Water: 8 cups

Goals: All accomplished
Go to gym at least 4 times a week (1 time so far)
Eat 4-6 servings of veggies and/or fruit a day
Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
Journal daily
No eating after 8:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment